When Litigation is Inevitable, You Want Us on Your Team
Sometimes, despite collective best efforts, employee disputes escalate into formal legal action. When litigation is inevitable, Lerman & Pointer works quickly and aggressively to ensure that our clients are strongly positioned for the most favorable result, be it settlement, successful mediation, arbitration or court trial. We leverage our years of experience to develop litigation strategies that keep our clients one step ahead of their opponents and on the road to success.
At Lerman & Pointer, you work directly with partners and senior attorneys highly experienced in employment law, not junior staff or paralegals.
With decades of litigation experience, we represent our clients in numerous tribunals, including:
- California Superior Court and Courts of Appeal
- United States District Courts and Courts of Appeals
Public administrative agencies, including:
- California State Labor Commissioner's Division of Labor Standards Enforcement
- United States Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
If you are facing litigation, please contact us and allow our extensive expertise and dedication to client service make a difference for you.